Makes You Feel Like
You're in Quilter's Heaven
Welcome to SA Mallee Country Connection!
SA Mallee Country Connection is located in the main street of Karoonda. At Mallee Country Connection, you will find patchwork and quilting supplies to suit the discerning quilter.
Mallee Quilts have over 2,000 bolts of fabrics, flannel, velveteen, and chenille and we specialize in children’s designs, oriental fabrics, country style fabrics, novelty, reproduction fabrics including designs from 1930’s fabric and 1800’s.
What We Sell
- Fabric is sold per meterage and minimum cut is 20 cms
- Moda Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, and Charm Squares
- Packs of fat quarters and panels
- Threads for hand and machine sewing – Rasant, Mettler, Guttaman
- Batting: Wool, Wool Polyester, Polyester, Cotton and Bamboo
- Quilting and stitchery patterns
- All the quilting supplies required by the quilter including needles, pins, cutting mats, rulers, and rotary cutters
- Button bags, and some loose novelty buttons eg Nikki Tervo
- Notions, charms and sewing machine clocks
Karoonda is located between Murray Bridge and Loxton in the Murray Mallee, a two hour drive from Adelaide.
Karoonda is a farming community. It is a great place to stop and revive, visit our quilt shop and then eat or snack at Karoonda Minimart & Bakery. And then come and see what else we have!
Wednesday to Sunday
10.30am to 5.00pm
- Other times by appointment
- Groups and buses are welcome
- Catering: Karoonda Hotel or Karoonda Mini Mart & Deli